BACKUP SYSTEMS, DISASTER RECOVERY AND CONTINGENCY PLANNING
Is Your Data Secure? Would it survive a disaster? Can you aﬀord to take a chance?
Any seasoned computer technician will tell you, there are two types of hard drives ' those that have failed and those that will fail. The only question is when. With ITVantix’s Backup & Disaster Recovery, you can have peace of mind knowing all your data is continuously archived, redundant, and ready to restore at a moment’s notice, even after a major disaster.
You may be thinking, “We have a backup system, so we’re good.” You may be right, but …
- When was the last time you or your IT staff performed a file restore?
- When was the last time a full system restore was performed?
- Are you backing up only data files or full system applications as well?
- Is your backup system self-contained on your premises or does it feature some type of off-site service?
- What is the failure-to-recovery-time for your organization, and is that recovery time fast enough to avoid lost business?
- If you lost power to your facility, how long could you operate?
- If your phone system, telephone service or Internet connection failed, what’s your backup plan?
- If inclement weather rendered your office unusable, how would your operations continue?