Unlike IT companies that charge per hour, our financial incentive is keeping you up and running as smoothly as possible. ITVantix recommends ARMMD Unlimited...our premiere Managed IT Service.
Plan pricing is competitive with traditional, hours-based contracts, but vary - each case is unique. Our pricing formula takes several variables into account - the number and quantity of hardware being protected, number of locations, special software considerations and more. A project manager and technical representative will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect plan for your businesses needs.
- Plans are available for businesses of all sizes, from offices with two PCs to multiple locations with hundreds of devices.
- 4 Business Hour Response Guarantee
- No trip or service charges in Middle Georgia
- Unlimited Onsite & Remote Support
- 24/7 monitoring
- 10% discount on work not covered by the ARMMD Unlimited service plan (replacement part costs and new equipment installations for example)
ARMMD Unlimited Standard Features
- Pricing Starting @ $299 (3 PCs)
- Service Call / Trip Charge - Free in Mid GA
- Basic Maintenance - Included
- Antivirus Monitoring & Scanning - Included
- Virus Removal & Restoration - Included
- Malware Monitoring & Scanning - Included
- Malware Removal & Restoration - Included
- Spyware Monitoring & Scanning - Included
- Spyware Removal & Restoration - Included
- Remote / Offsite Backups - $1.00 per GB/month
- Remote & Local Backup Verification - Included
- Windows / OS Updates - Included
- Software Management - Included
- Proactive Security & Patches - Included
- Employee Phone/Tablet Mgmt - Included
- VoIP Phone System Mgmt*
- Full Network Audits - Included
- Wireless Wifi w/Guest Access*
- Cell Phone ActiveSync (email)*
- Disaster Recovery via Virtualization*
- Local Data Backup - Backup Delivery - Included
- Printer/Scan/Fax Network Mgmt - Included
- Onsite & Remote Tech Support - Included
* Some services may require additional equipment and/or software. While ITVantix will provide support for these services, any additional hardware and/or software necessary to implement these services must be purchased separately.